Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok yes, other goalies in the country are very good as well and are going to top schools but UNC, Hopkins and Rutgers are still amazing turn outs and the fact that your are trying to argue this shows that you simply may be jealous.
No one cares that a goalie went to a top school but the goalies and their parents.

it's a great event. The girls that attend have nothing but great things to say. They play with their future teammates and rivals. They get cool merch. 9 of the top10 2024s that were invited chose to go, the only that didn't go was due to injury. I know alot of top girls who choose to skip American select or UA events but flock to IL. These players obviously have respect for IL. It's always the parents that are salty. speaks volume. They charge money okay so what? what event doesn't? It's funny how these parents think charging money is some inmoral act . They are a business.

Ok yes, other goalies in the country are very good as well and are going to top schools but UNC, Hopkins and Rutgers are still amazing turn outs and the fact that your are trying to argue this shows that you simply may be jealous.
No one cares that a goalie went to a top school but the goalies and their parents.

it's a great event. The girls that attend have nothing but great things to say. They play with their future teammates and rivals. They get cool merch. 9 of the top10 2024s that were invited chose to go, the only that didn't go was due to injury. I know alot of top girls who choose to skip American select or UA events but flock to IL. These players obviously have respect for IL. It's always the parents that are salty. speaks volume. They charge money okay so what? what event doesn't? It's funny how these parents think charging money is some inmoral act . They are a business.

Not true. My daughter was invited and didn't go. I know of many YJ24 top team players who were invited and chose not to go.