Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
""Not jealous at all. They played the lacrosse game and won. Good for them! My point is that some of those schools are good at lacrosse and academics, and some are great schools with a lax team. Harvard, Yale and Columbia, do not support their athletes and you better not wear lax gear around campus either. Also you need to take the subway to the field at Columbia. Bus at Yale. I’m sure many would be willing to look past that for a great degree. Yale I would say would be the third best lax Ivy after Princeton and Penn. They have a good coach and some decent recruits coming in. Congratulations and good luck to all!""

Why would you say Yale is the 3rd best Ivy? Yale has not finished the season ranked in the Top 20 in more than 13 years (2010 - 2022) maybe longer. Yale has a better program than Columbia but that might be it. Maybe going forward they will become more competitive but they have been near the bottom for a long time.

Yale came in ranked 25 at the end of last season. Ahead of Penn, who did not have a good year. That puts them at #2 currently in the Ivies. Dartmouth was good before coach left for Stanford. Brown has potential too. But right now, Yale is #2 in Ivies, and will likely keep improving.

If you have ever walked through Cambridge you can’t
Throw a Stone without hitting an athlete wearing their
Team bag and jacket. They have over 40 varsity sports
With 20% of students being varsity athletes. Do your
Homework bro!!