Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes they did! You just didn’t feel like scrolling above. Below was copied and pasted from above, saving you the mentally taxing act of scrolling…it was in reply to someone saying d1(yes someone said DEE ONE!) had largely moved on, just lower level (won’t name for fear of someone feeling “shamed”), then someone said there were currently about 700+ d1 Commits, wife I detest to say is by and large the vast majority these days, with the 5th years and portal still a thing.. anyway here ya go, none of this was me btw so eat what you said
“really don’t think you know what you are talking about. There’s been about 730 commitments so far from 24s. The 23 class had approx. 2,100. The 22 class 2,900. I’m pretty sure there is still plenty of spots available for 24s. The coaches are definitely still looking at 24s. They still need way more than they have committed. Still PLENTY of opportunity out there for the 24s. Good luck!”

This appeared to me to say, SINCE THE CONVO WAS FOCUSED ON D1 SPOTS ( ending not stated by me). So I think if you really have a poop youd reread a little higher up.

Me, in not a rabid D1 nut sorry to burst your fantasy.. I’ma high academic nut, and there more o those in d3 than anywhere else, and the numerous d3s in thinking of are every bit as free with need based aid and great curricular and extracurricular environments..

No, you need to scroll up some more! OP said colleges were pretty much done with 24s and moving on to 25s.

The post was a reply to that and was answering to that poster and that there is still plenty of spots open for 24s! That Response was Nothing to do with only D1 schools. The comment was for all colleges that offer women’s lacrosse.

So, yes 24s! Colleges are still looking at 24s, so just shut the noise out. Good Luck!