What’s up with the refs this year? Is it getting harder to find good ones due to the pandemic ? Did they leave for other jobs? Maybe they need better pay, and training!! It’s So important to have good refs for safety issues and fairness in these games.[/quote]

I thought it was a charge prior to goal...no?[/quote]

No, watch the tape. No way a charge. Arbitrary call that affected the outcome of the game.[/quote]

The Refs also missed the girl on Cuse hooking the butt end of the Loyola girls stick prior to the non charge. Terrible job by the refs.[/quote]

Its not a charge because she no longer had the ball but I can see how a foul was called as you cannot just run over a player . That said the player they said got run over was doing a lot of flopping thru out the game.
The time out was terrible and the problem seems to be the person who blows the horn when a timeout is requested is not an official I believe so they have no input.[/quote]

I know in basketball you can be charged with a foul even after you pass the ball off. I did not know that about Womens lacrosse[/quote]

Its the same in Womens Lacrosse, it is still a charge if you charge into a player without the ball. I did not see the play in question.