Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unless your daughter is currently a player there, it’s none of your business. Plain & simple. Your daughter who is thinking of going there, still none of your business. Why? Because she no longer coaches there so therefore doesn’t impact your daughter in anyway. Can we move on now?

Sorry you are just wrong. Not knowing what the issue was its impossible to say who's "business" it is. You strike me as the type who sits around when people are being abused and says its none of your business because it has no direct impact on you. Thats the type of attitude that allows bad things to happen to people to afraid to speak up for themselves.
That’s a stretch, really? If you aren’t a part of the team or school , it’s still none of your business. Nothing you can say would make me feel otherwise.

Wow , no one on this site cares how you feel . You keep silent when people are doing something wrong let the non cowards speak up.
Give me a break! You are ASSUMING she didn’t something wrong! You are ASSUMING this is something bad. Can you stop now?
You are such a simpleton , as previously stated not knowing what the issue was it’s impossible to say who’s business it is . That said if she was let go without having done something wrong you would not be so adamant about saying it’s no one’s business .
IT IS NO ONES BUSINESS.