Originally Posted by Anonymous
All of this nonsense is nothing more than jealousy, way too many parents just can't stand it when someone is better than their daughter and receives more attention and accolades. All they want to do is tear down and try to diminish the player, the school, the team the accomplishments and the accolades. Just look at what happens when Inside Lacrosse HS player rankings come out, look at what happens when UA Underclass teams are selected, listen to what people say when players commit to college etc... In this case, they can't deny the talent, athleticism or ability of the player so the attack the player personally.

That’s just the go to statement of the unoriginal lacrosse cancel culture . There are many great players who just about all have only positive things to say . Sam Apuzzo and Kayla Treanor come to mind . Your long winded response above is ridiculous.

It's actually pretty accurate. I have witnessed delusional parents tearing down children since my daughter was in the third grade.

Another ridiculous response , no one cares that you are too cowardly to call out these delusional parents , actually you should be disgusted with yourself . The fact that some feel CN is not a player they want their daughters to emulate has nothing to do with jealousy . Her style of play is all about her and she has shown poor sportsmanship since playing in college , it’s not even debatable.

Wow, "cowardly"... this from the person who believes it is courageous to "call out" a young woman on an anonymous forum because you do not like the way she plays a game. Talk about delusional. If you do not like the way she plays, stop watching her and if you do not want your daughter to be like her than do your job as a parent. Hopefully you do not teach your daughter to anonymously bash people online (who have done nothing to you) and then pound your chest about how virtuous you are. Yes, I would say coward describes you perfectly.

This from the flaccid coward who says nothing when they hear adults “ tearing down “ little girls . I did not bash CN on a personal level I just stated I don’t like her style of play and yes it was stated anonymously on a lacrosse forum , if you don’t like it then don’t come onto a lacrosse forum . As far as the coaches addressing a players unsportsmanlike celebrations and me first style of play , it’s been done before so now all the player needs to do is transfer instead of listening .