Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So, we have several people on this thread who claim to know the reason why the coach is no longer employed by Drexel. Some have no problem with whatever took place and some believe whatever happened was terrible. What I find odd is that nobody is willing to tell the truth about the situation. Innuendo creates speculation, seems to me it would just be better to put the truth out there. As the saying goes: "The truth shall set you free". Cover ups never end well.

Anyone that doesn't have a problem with it doesn't know what happened. Several lines were crossed. That said, Drexel chose to allow her to resign and not make public what happened. There's no sense dragging KH's name through the mud. My guess is she won't coach again as I'm sure any potential future school will call Drexel who will have to be forthcoming with the actual circumstances that led to her being removed from the practice field back in April and not being a part of the team from that day forward.

"There's no sense dragging KH's name through the mud." Yet that is exactly what you did in your post.