Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Notre Dame is currently 4-6, and if things go as expected, will finish regular season 7-8, soo under .500 before ACC tourney, and have a 4-8 seed.. if they wind up winning a tourney game, they’ll still be 8-9 after losing the next game vs a higher seed.
Alas, not found on IL schedule, but appearing on the NDwlax website is a challenging game against the vaunted Detroit mercy! Not sure how that game will turn out! When and where did that game pop up, to be missed by IL, and isn’t there and NCAA/Iwlca deadline to submit official schedules???
Then any team can pad their schedule if things don’t go as expected?! What gives?

Why mock Detroit Mercy? Did that make you feel better?

Detroit Mercy's RPI is 115 out of 118 D1 teams, it is simply a fact. As for Notre Dame's schedule, I made this post earlier this year and Detroit Mercy was not on Notre Dame's schedule. So while I am sure it is an official game, it was added well into the season from everything I can see.

2/23/2022 Post
I think Notre Dame is in a much more difficult spot, I could see them easing the schedule in the future. Notre Dame will have to win 4 of their toss up games or upset Syracuse, UNC and/or BC. I do not see them making the NCAAs this season.

PROJECTED LOSSES
Michigan (L)
Vanderbilt (L)
Northwestern (L)
Syracuse
UNC
BC

PROJECTED WINS
Central Michigan (W)
Pitt
Louisville
Marquette