Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How can someone say that CN is not the best player on Boston College, when she won the Tewaarton last year and is favored to win it again.

It’s opinion based on what people feel makes “the best player!” Seems many do not feel she is the best “all around “ player. I guess it depends on what criteria makes the best player ? I agree with some on here that say others are better team players and more deserving of the title. Just opinion

I guess the question is "best at what"? Is she the best defender? Is she the best feeder? Is she the best off ball player? Is she the best goalie? There is a lot that goes into winning a lacrosse game, most of which is difficult to quantify. Goals are what most people see and they are certainly important but they are far from the only thing that is important and maybe not even the most important. Some players are great goal scorers as well as great all around players while others are simply good at scoring goals. CN is good on the draw and is also very good at scoring goals even when every team game plans to stop her. I believe she helps her team, there are some players who may score a lot of goals who actually hurt their team.