Originally Posted by Not_Belles_Mommy
Originally Posted by Not_Belles_Mommy
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Brilliant idea by the BS parents . Come on here trying to compare their little superstar to one of the best players if not the best in the game and you fools bought in . BS is not even the second best player on her team and opposing coaches are well aware .if you think BS is even close to the best players in the game at this point you have not been watching . I guarantee you that on opposing teams game planning she is not one of the top 2 concerns when playing BC , it’s stop CZn and JM then possibly her . Good move even trying to get her in the conversation but I am not buying it

Feels like some of the BC parents like to eat their own and this is the Garden City vs. Westhampton version with the Westhampton vs. Charlotte North version already ongoing. Never recall any of this when the big three at BC were Apuzzo, Kent and Arsenault.

Don’t know what’s going on here but BS is a Sophomore. She’s already a stud. I can only imagine how she is going to be her last two years. Makes everyone better as well. Is definitely a star.

Lots of stars, mom. You need to stop. No better than about 10-20 others at least. Be happy she’s playing and healthy. Not even close to being the best player, and it won’t get easier from here!

Hope you weren’t watching today when BS dominated. I know it hurts.

Now you really must be upset that she made 1st team All American. As a SOPHMORE!!!!!

Perhaps a bit of humble pie will serve you well, learn a bit of humility. Without a doubt, as a 1st team All-American, was the impact player that did not show-up for either game for BC this weekend. Today it was hard to watch such a talented player struggle in every aspect of the game. In a one goal game, you could easily say was unfortunately the difference. No doubt better days ahead, still a great player.