Originally Posted by Anonymous
So fun to see all the LI players out there from both teams The teams ran a practice together before playing which I’ve never seen before and it was neat to see the different drills for the kids . Fun day SB won by four

Got to watch the scrimmage , the game seemed pretty much even I believe 9-8 then a lot of new players were put in and SBU seemed to pull ahead . If they have played during the season I would say it easily could go either way although I know both teams were missing at least 1 key player each . I think SBU will struggle on offense and UVA on defense . Looking at both teams schedules not getting to play in their conference tournament will make SBU season interesting but I think they will lose 3 games this year and will make the tournament . UVA plays what looks to be possibly the hardest schedule I have seen of any team and if they can manage to go over 500 I think they get in , 500 or under and not in .

It will all depend on where Syracuse, Florida, Princeton, Northwestern, Dartmouth and Hopkins finish the regular season and how Stony Brook does against those teams (other teams matter as well but those are the teams most likely to be Top 10 - 20 at the end of the season). Although Stony Brook usually has a very good record their record vs teams that finish in the Top 10 is not very impressive. Should be an interesting season.