Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unless your daughter is currently a player there, it’s none of your business. Plain & simple. Your daughter who is thinking of going there, still none of your business. Why? Because she no longer coaches there so therefore doesn’t impact your daughter in anyway. Can we move on now?

Sorry you are just wrong. Not knowing what the issue was its impossible to say who's "business" it is. You strike me as the type who sits around when people are being abused and says its none of your business because it has no direct impact on you. Thats the type of attitude that allows bad things to happen to people to afraid to speak up for themselves.
That’s a stretch, really? If you aren’t a part of the team or school , it’s still none of your business. Nothing you can say would make me feel otherwise.

Wow , no one on this site cares how you feel . You keep silent when people are doing something wrong let the non cowards speak up.
The fact that an adult wants to come on here and create an issue where there may not be one! And then an adult wants to come on here and berate and call someone names because they don’t think the way you do?! Bottom line is if it’s some thing the public needs to know it will come out. If your daughter goes to the school then I’m sure she already knows what the issue is. But hey there might not be an issue! It may actually be personal. You have no idea what is going on in this woman’s life and you have no right to go onto a forum and assume the worst. But, I guess keep on being yourself and keep on calling people names I guess that’s all you know how to do.