[Not sure I agree with your assessment of UNC but 100% agree with the North hater. I guess there could be more than one but I doubt it. I will chalk it up to jealousy. North is certainly one of the top players in the game and all but a few delusional parents know it.[/quote]
No offense but there is no one saying CN is not a unique talent but there are many who believe a dangerous shot , a charge , can be called on most of her shots . There are many who dislike her style of play ie a ball hog who clearly is out to get her goals regardless if it’s the right way to play from a teammate or sportsmanship point of view . It’s hilarious that you CN sycophants want the refs to call charges and dangerous propelling .[/quote]

Dangerous shots yes…. Not sure about the Ball Hog accusation…. Not everyone who goes to goal or takes a lot of shots is a Ball Hog… she is a great player.[/quote]

Good players, offensive players primarily attackers who take a lot of shots will put 70% and above of their shots on goal (the really good ones will be close to 80% SOG) and they will score on 50% or more of their shots (the really good ones will be close to 60%). When you see players taking a lot of shots and their Shots on goal is below .700 and their overall shooting percentage is below .500 they are probably a "Ball Hog" because they are taking shots that should not be taken. Drop below .400 and they should most likely should be moving the ball instead of going to the goal. CN is way up there at .803 and .591 for her career.[/quote]
It's her style why most people detest her. Go congratulate a teammate every now and then for the pass instead of screaming like a viking everytime she scores a goal, and people will stop the detest. I don't think anyone denies the talent, they just don't like her.[/quote]

She’s so obnoxious, with her celebrating. One thing to be a great player, which I agree she is and it’s another to be a great teammate and celebrate others, which I’m not sure about? I found myself rooting for UNC and I don’t usually. A team can not rely so much on one player. What happens next year?[/quote]

Respectfully, Boston College is so much more than just one player. I remember vividly when they lost three title games in a row, many were throwing dirt on the future of the program. Appuzo, Kent and Arsenault were all graduating as well as key defenders. What happen the next year, BC wins a national championship. What is happening this season, they are ranked #2 and took #1 to the brink. If the BC roster uses their additional COVID year of eligibility, BC returns 16 of their top 17 goal scorers losing only North. Hall has another year of eligibility if she chooses and they have arguably the #1 2022 goalie coming in as well.