Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Is there a point to your post? It has been established as to why Duke schedules less competitive programs for their non conference games. Not sure why people are harping on Duke when there are a lot of programs that have several games against teams that they will easily beat. Regardless of who they play out of conference, I'm pretty sure that if you look back over the past 5 - 10 years Duke plays one of the toughest schedule of any team. I would bet that very few programs have played more games against Top 10 and Top 20 Teams than Duke has. They have probably played more game Vs Top 5 teams than just about everyone as well."

Name the other ACC school that schedules as many completely non competitive non conference games. To say they play one of the toughest schedules is laughable as they are forced to, your schedule is on par with the brand new Pitt team which says a lot about Dukes program and coaches.All of the ACC teams ranked above you play a clearly more difficult schedule and only looked at the next behind you , UVA, and they may play the most difficult schedule of any team in the country. It will not happen but when they come to post season accolades they need to look at the level of competition they are putting up these grossly inflated stats.

Although I agree with the embarrasment of running up the score like they do. There is no justification to bashing any young women on here, especially when that " no name" "mediocre" " non talented" young women was the #5 recruit in her graduating class according to IL

100% agree. I'm willing to bet whoever posted it is still mad that the player received more lacrosse accolades and went to a far better University.

Last edited by baldbear; .