Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The transfer portal is going to be very interesting this off season. UNC doesn’t win without it.

UNC is losing alot next year so they'll take a step back..but i don't think Levy will go hard into the portal for next year. She needed extra juice to get over the hump this year and she did. I think She'll focus on getting her talented freshmen and sophomores who've been riding the bench all season more game time. And she has a really good recruiting class coming in. I see BC taking a step back aswell without North, Medjid, Mossman, Hall and Weeks. Belle Smith, Caitlyn Wurzburger, Emma Ward should blossom as the next crop of stars to carry their teams. I'm thinking they land 1 or 2 high tier transfers, thats it. IMO it's Maryland and Syracuse's year. but i don't love the goalie situation at Cuse.

UNC will go right back to the same formula that won them the title this year. Go get established players from the portal your talented freshman and sophomores can develop in practice Levy is looking to win now.