Originally Posted by Anonymous
SOmeone on here just can't help but garbage on Charlotte North at every turn. Say what you want but she stays on her feet taking physical contact from multiple defenders consistently throughout games. She beats them with dodges and power. Unlike UNC offense which plays to the officials at every turn -have never seen such flopping from the UNC team in Sunday's game. Hard to watch and looks like they spend a lot of time in acting school.

Not sure I agree with your assessment of UNC but 100% agree with the North hater. I guess there could be more than one but I doubt it. I will chalk it up to jealousy. North is certainly one of the top players in the game and all but a few delusional parents know it.
No offense but there is no one saying CN is not a unique talent but there are many who believe a dangerous shot , a charge , can be called on most of her shots . There are many who dislike her style of play ie a ball hog who clearly is out to get her goals regardless if it’s the right way to play from a teammate or sportsmanship point of view . It’s hilarious that you CN sycophants want the refs to call charges and dangerous propelling .

Dangerous shots yes…. Not sure about the Ball Hog accusation…. Not everyone who goes to goal or takes a lot of shots is a Ball Hog… she is a great player.

She has play 9 games, taken 75 shots, scored 45 goals for a 60% shooting percentage. That is 8.3 shots per game. She is not a volume shooter, she averages 2 shots per quarter and 60% is incredibly accurate. You might not like the "style" but ball hog is not supported by the data.

100% agree.