BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Thread Like Summary
The Hop
Original Post (Thread Starter)
2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season #362881 01/14/2022 11:40 PM
by TheBackOfTheCage
TheBackOfTheCage
Please use this thread to discuss the 2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season

Previous Posts from the 2021-2022 College Season thread:

Who wins it this year? Does North repeat as Tew winner? What players emerge to lead teams vs last year? Who will lead the freshmen class(lots of redshirts last year)?

Comes down to who wins the duel between Hall and Moreno. Great goalie play making a difference in the tourney in a key spot has been the key to the last two champs (Megan Taylor and UMD in 2019 and Rachel Hall as discussed here).

Who wins it this year? Does North repeat as Tew winner? What players emerge to lead teams vs last year? Who will lead the freshmen class(lots of redshirts last year)?

It is doubtful that BC Repeats as Champions.

I think UNC is the favorite, regardless of the rankings.

Would be shocked if both UNC and BC don't make the Final Four. Would also be shocked if either Cuse, UNC or BC don't win it all. It comes down to who gets hot down the stretch of the season. UNC as always will have the best talent but do they play unselfishly as a team and can they overcome their average coaching?
Liked Replies
Re: 2021-2022 Women's DI-III College Lacrosse Season #375894 Apr 25th a 11:22 AM
by **DONOTDELETE**
**DONOTDELETE**
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Brilliant idea by the BS parents . Come on here trying to compare their little superstar to one of the best players if not the best in the game and you fools bought in . BS is not even the second best player on her team and opposing coaches are well aware .if you think BS is even close to the best players in the game at this point you have not been watching . I guarantee you that on opposing teams game planning she is not one of the top 2 concerns when playing BC , it’s stop CZn and JM then possibly her . Good move even trying to get her in the conversation but I am not buying it

Feels like some of the BC parents like to eat their own and this is the Garden City vs. Westhampton version with the Westhampton vs. Charlotte North version already ongoing. Never recall any of this when the big three at BC were Apuzzo, Kent and Arsenault.

Don’t know what’s going on here but BS is a Sophomore. She’s already a stud. I can only imagine how she is going to be her last two years. Makes everyone better as well. Is definitely a star.

Lots of stars, mom. You need to stop. No better than about 10-20 others at least. Be happy she’s playing and healthy. Not even close to being the best player, and it won’t get easier from here!

I love you man. I’m not a mom. But I do love the fact that you guys are so b hurt by her high school career that you are actually trolling what you think is her mother.

Yes. Lots of stars. And she is certainly one of them. Haters gonna detest.
1 member likes this