Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Come on man. BS with 53 goals yeah. How many against UNC in 3 games that they played or teams that actually playD.
Should not even be in the same conversation as CN.

That's a clown response. The answer is 4 goals. She scored 7 goals against Loyola. 5 goals against Syracuse. 3 against Duke. But maybe we should only count the 4 goals against UNC. So lets take all the goals CN gets against these teams as well as all the others she scores against teams "that don't play defense" away from her record 358. Has to be the worst response yet.

She isn't in the same conversation as a goal scorer. Very few are. But I rather have a player like BS than a look at me player like CN. Especially for my daughter to emulate. Take a look at CN's 4th goal in the Championship and tell me how she loves her teammates and all that junk. She as usual runs off by herself to get a shot of herself alone. Everyone of her goals is a run to an open spot to get the camera on her. Never noticed another goal scorer ever do that the amount of times CN did. Apuzzo scored a ton and always looked for her teammates.

And by the way. BS played terrible in the championship game. But the "GOAT" choked in the last 8 minutes of the game.

Yes Belle Smith, not my daughter, had only 4 goals against UNC. So. Jenn Medjid had 5. Smith is a midfielder btw.