Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some teams were full this year due to promising all previous year players a spot due to pandemic year. Probably see more moves this year. I bet igloo will have a good number trying out. 91 too.
As far as the “status” question....... it’s south shore lacrosse..what’s the status in that?

Lol true!
Why would Igloo have a good number trying out? They are not one of the top programs this year.

Igloo is #2 for LI based teams, that's not a top program?

How'd the WSYL qualifiers work out for you? Of course as an Igloo parent you'll rationalize. Can't have it both ways.
Not an Igloo parent...just think your logic makes no sense. So, if 91's 2026 team loses every game up until the WSYL, are they still better than Igloo or any other team... because they qualified?
Not an Igloo parent but I think they will have a good turnout for tryouts because they didn’t take on almost any players due to promising existing team players a roster spot due to pandemic.
Maybe I’m wrong. We’ll see. 91 lost a lot of players. Express took on a bunch. I know a few kids parents are interested in Igoo. My kid will probably stay put. Not because of WSYL, because he likes his team. You never know things change season to season. Legacy could probably change it up a bit too.