Originally Posted by Anonymous
Please stop all of the nonsense. Express and 91 are clearly the top 2 L.I. Teams heading into the WSYL, regardless of "holdbacks" etc.. Hopefully those teams will get meaningful competition and grow this Fall. Express 2026 has the 1 player that nobody else has so stop talking about 50 kids on their roster. When you win 90% plus face-offs and put the ball in play everyone on that team is better. Until teams learn to deal with it and/or stop it.... Express will win and that's the reality of it. Don't sit here and throw stones at Express. People are happy here and they should be. If you're not happy or disgruntled urge your club to get better and if they won't, make good decisions for your child, and let them play. Either way there are plenty of club lacrosse options out there. Do right by your kid, and not your ego!

I would say express is clearly the best team. 2nd is a tossup between 91 and igloo. Coach C was a smart businessman by doing his “super team “. It made a a lot of kids sign up because the 2 teams practice together. As a result they have enough kids to field 3 teams. 91 barely has enough kids to field a 2nd team. 91 has gotten so out of control with daddy ball. 26 team has 5 dad coaches. Go look at there other teams. Machine has 6 dad coaches. The list goes on and on. I get there wil be dad coaches. But for most teams have 5-6 or them.....it only leads to problems