Originally Posted by Anonymous
Epic battle brewing ....I heard Spallina is livid to hear of all of the defections . Let them battle it out

Godfather of daddy ball vs godfather of pay to play (CoachC ). I guess everyone pays enough money for these travel clubs we should be able to get a ringside seat for the battle of the egos .

None of the Spallina's have a kid in this age group and neither do I but came for the fun did hear BSpa and Mchan are after each other tho . Kid who left 91 w daddy was on 25 team and was mediocre. Dad coached son at O HS until he was let go

Kid is a true 26 and was overmatched at 2025 and moved down to get a legit run. But that wasn’t good enough. Mom is the push behind all of this. Dad was only coaching to protect the playing time at 91. What happens now when Chan only plays his best and the newbie sits anyway? What a mess, but it’s true if you don’t have a Spallina as the HC you are getting the shaft.

Spallina shouldny have let the dad come into a team that was already good and have him take a starting spot , classic daddy ball. Now got but we by that same daddy ball as they move on to another team . According to a 91 parent 3 of the top kids now on express . Spallina blowing a fuse lol...calling CoachC and saying " what are you taking my players it's hurting my ego".....channys response " because they love me and want to play for me and it's inflating my ego " hahaha

and you know this how ?