I saw Tommyknockers all over Instagram with their big win in Raleigh. LOLOLOL. Is there any reason they could not come up North and play real teams. All those highlights look awesome playing midwest schlubs. Why can't they play against real competition.[/quote]

If you're flying to the east coast, why go play Team 91 Carolina, Krakens, VLC, and Shamrocks when you had a Saturday and Sunday in PA & MD where you could have played some of the top 2026 teams?[/quote]

Not sure which team you are from but Tommyknockers is a legit top 5 team. Don’t know how many hold backs they field but they pass extremely well and their D is strong. I would like to see them play Hawks, it would be a great game.[/quote]

What top teams have Tommy knockers beaten to back up your claim that they are a top 5 team? I know that US Club lacrosse has them and whoever the Kings are at 3 & 4 but I dont see how they are there when you look at the teams they play.[/quote]

Tommycockers might be lightening force that brings long island together, team that beats them 15-0 is king of the island for a week.[/quote]

Shoot, you can even get LI and MD dads to age that Tommyknockers are ranked way oo high[/quote]
Sorry *agree