Originally Posted by Anonymous
The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...TW[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]The CoachC Express team was 6-0 down in Md this weekend, and it has 25 players not 40 ..and everyone plays and contributes , this is how you become the 1 team in the country, dedicated coaches and kids playing the best teams every weekend, i applaud Roar for challenging themselves and playing some very tough competition in Delaware, that’s how you get better...now 91 stays home and plays mooselax and then tells the parents they are elite ? Worthy of paying 5 grand ..then playing in my lacrosse tournaments against LILC and Turtles..cmon man ...
When Express B has all its players it’s number 3 on Long Island after Roar ..with arguably the best coach on Long Island, that’s what you pay for , not a bumper sticker

Nice post Coach C.
Relax Roar dad. You went 0-3 this weekend.

haha, agreed. you got spanked by the hawks you also got spanked by express in the fall and cant beat even the bad 2026 teams as was evident this past weekend so stop talking about how your 3rd best on long island hahahaha. I could picture the fool who is talking this nonsense, the tall guy on the roar sideline with the small guy with the beard beside him....its like watching the movie TWINS. lol. two screaming fools

We played them this weekend. For what you are saying is a "town team", they weren't that bad. They should be losing to Express who pulls from all of LI and beyond.