Originally Posted by Anonymous
Some teams were full this year due to promising all previous year players a spot due to pandemic year. Probably see more moves this year. I bet igloo will have a good number trying out. 91 too.
As far as the “status” question....... it’s south shore lacrosse..what’s the status in that?

Lol true!
Why would Igloo have a good number trying out? They are not one of the top programs this year.
Must be a dad who thinks WSYL is the way to determine if youre good or not. Probably the same dad who wrote Express and 91 are the top teams... because they qualified. 91's 2026 team, by itself, is a joke... we all now that. If you actually think 91 is better than Igloo, on Long Island, you're wrong. 91's 2027 Machine team beats the 2026 team.

Winning and loosing matter. 91 won, Igloo lost. So yea, facts matter.

91 2026, which is the team in question, did not qualify on their own for the WSYL. I have no issue with the 2027 kids playing up, totally legit. But don’t come on here claiming that the 2026 91 team is better than Igloo. They’re not.

Also, 91 parents are a little delusional. I think they are suffering from a case of Stockholm syndrome. They think they should be loyal and grateful to their coaches and directors for providing a joke of a product at this age group.

Results matter at some point in this argument. Igloo with their best team did not qualify and 91 with their team did. Igloo should have made their team better but they didn't. 91 did. The difference with 91 is that every player on the WSYL roster was a 91 kid. Some were 2026 and some were 2027. They beat your 2026 team. So who has the joke of a product?

Igloo is a non qualifier for the WSYL and 91 is. Keep complaining and keep making making excuses but results matter. Igloo is staying home and 91 isn't. Get better or continue to be 3rd rate.