Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am involved with leagues ad tournaments all over and coached in PA after college, was down in MD for a few years and am now back home in LI and I'll say the PA teams tend to be different as they never have the depth that we do up here or down in MD. Lax is growing, but still not getting enough big time athletes in PA so teams are often based around one big kid who is physically dominant instead of a full squad of kids who are dangerous. That's the HHH team with their dominant oversized middie, that's Tigers with their man child attack/middie, that PA RoughRiders with their monster attackman, that's NXT with their huge overly padded middie and probably a few other PA teams that I don't know/haven't seen. They all rely so much on one player who is currently bigger/stronger/faster (or at least fast enough). The top teams up here and the top ones down in MD are just too deep for those teams. We can matchup one on one with the big kid and double when needed and then have an advantage at every other spot on the field.
No one here cares about PA teams. I have no doubt the kids you mentioned are beasts, but they are all probably summer/spring 2007 bdays at best pretending to be true 2026s.