Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes they definitely all did beat your B team . Keep drinking the Kool Aid and your kid will be always walking in the footsteps of the A team. The B and C team are only a cash cow for coach C and his A team to play unlimited tournaments and that’s a fact!

Cool story bro. You're wrong.

Obviously the truth hurts ![/quote]
Totally true. Need to make some adjustments to B team.
Can’t stop the Outlaws? Cmon. Stop trying to shoot from the 40. Involve the attack shore up the d. Turtles spanked em at Mitchel sports complex fall also.[/quote]

My guess is if the St Anthonys varsity coach is their coach he knows what he's doing and what that team is capable of. Personally I think the outlaws are a decent team. I highly doubt the turtles spanked anyone. That team is simply not good.[/quote]

No one has ever questioned Express B coaching on this site. When someone states they are the fourth top team on L.I but hasn’t beaten a single B team like Rebels, Moose , Turtles or igloo B that’s when you get backlash . Since they are so good please tell us who they have beaten ? Anyone can pay to enter the WSYL qualifying round.[/quote]

They have beaten 3 of the 4 teams you mentioned. They have not played Moose though. They played and beat the Rebels when they played and beat Rush in the fall. They played and beat Igloo B at St Paul church in the fall. They played and beat the Turtles at Nickerson beach in the fall. Any further teams? I am in no way saying they are the 4th best team on LI but those are the results of those games.