Originally Posted by Anonymous
Believe me all of the Express talent is from Long Island ...no parents are happy about the Ct situation..Express Long Island should be from the island !

This was not an Express parent. It is just someone trying to start trouble.

Not an ounce of truth to that top statement. Great player and great kid, he fits right in with this group.
Believe me all of the Express talent is from Long Island ...no parents are happy about the Ct situation..Express Long Island should be from the island !

This was not an Express parent. It is just someone trying to start trouble.

Not an ounce of truth to that top statement. Great player and great kid, he fits right in with this group.

What sideline are you on? Not all parents or players are thrilled about it. Team was great before also. Ridiculous.

There has been a decent amount of talk about specific kids on this thread. It is a sure sign of jealousy. You are making a great team with great kids and families look bad. Please stop.
Not jealousy. Doesn’t have any effect on me or my kids. Just stating the truth. Funny how it’s ok to talk about Daddy coaches and the flight from 91 all ok there. Please don’t speak about what parents are saying on sidelines. No no no.
Stop. No one said anything derogatory about any kid.
Sorry Momma.