Dont get me wrong, CoachC’s team plays like a well oiled machine but why leave a club that you have been playing for for 3,4 years to go play for him now??? Because you want your kid to play in the World Series??? It’s that important to the kid ir is it that important to you, the parents?? Not a great message to send to a kid at 12 years old. Hey Son, your team is having a tough time lately so lets jump ship!!!!!! Who is crazier? The family that jumps ship and joins CoachC’s money making 35 player roster or the family that stays with CoachC after years of being loyal to him and he is now pulling kids from all over the tri-state region?? How much playing time are these kids getting? Does he play the same kids? CoachC wants to win and I think the parents should be pissed if they have been with him the last few years!!!! My som plays and he is happy where he is even if his team is not going to compete on television for the Works Series. They are 12 years old!!!! As Joe Biden would say, “COME ON MAN”!!!!!