Originally Posted by Anonymous
This weekend they played.. I guess any argument about who the King Is,is mute. whether Express or 91 or Igloo..the champion always goes out of Long Island as do over 50% of college players.. they play with their own age group, they play all the older teams that play older kids and then they as they get a little bigger they start to run all those teams off the field.. just facts.. its been going on for 20 years.. I would think that some of these other areas would see it and adopt but as so many have so vocally wrote ...winning in the fifth grade is really important..good luck losing when it it gets real..

Man, pretty confident. Beat Hawks by 2, tied True and already crowning yourselves the future WSYL champs!? And do yourself a favor, take a look at at some top college lacrosse rosters. Not even Hofstra is 50% LI, let alone the top ranked programs.

What about NCCC and SCCC? they are almost all LI kids
Any details on how that went?... big plays?... Players to watch out for?

Hoping someone mentions your kid? Just say it yourself already! Oh maybe you just want a scouting report.

---------------------------------------------------

My kid doesn't play for either team... not sure if that dudes does either...

good detail on the Hawks vs LI express... I'm curious too on the team that beat LI

Jersey Express is a good team with a huge goalie, LI had nothing left in the tank at that point IMO.

Jersey Express beat LI Express on Saturday?

Can we talk more about this?

If true, and the #1 team went 2-1-1, the Sweetlax is your new #1.

Didn't LI Express win the last two times they played Sweetlax? Yes.