Originally Posted by Anonymous
The 25 who make final roster earned it. Is that what you said. Answer this please. If 7 kids are added before tournament time and they take the place of 7 kids there from beginning of season, those 7 add ons earned it? Is that what your saying? Those original 7 families who get screwed because of these add ons, they deserve to get bounced off? You said something about sharing information. Please share this answer.

It's not 7 kids it's more like 3 and yes they earned it by being good enough players to be on the team, contacting the coach and getting a look. Express top team will upgrade any position at any time to improve that's just the way it is. In this instance they have until Feb since there is a roster deadline. Everyone should know where their kids stands on the team based on playing time and discussions with the coach if needed. Call him right now he will answer. Yes some won't go to the 3 tournaments that actually limit roster size and check age. And yes I'll be upset if my kid gets bumped but club lacrosse is ruthless especially at this level and we knew this going in. The man isn't perfect but he doesn't hide, doesn't play favorites, and will answer any question asked so I do respect him.