Originally Posted by Anonymous
The top sales man of the year award definitely goes to coach C! $4,000 x at least 75 2026 boys . How many A team kids will become B team kids soon enough. The sad part is he will only help about five kids get recruited down the road . Keep drinking the Kool Aid parents!

No. The B team kids will still be on the A team so the parents can tell their friends that their kid plays Express AA. And they will talk about how they travel to Maryland, Delaware, Massachusetts etc. to play lax every weekend. Their kid will never play a meaningful minute of lacrosse until junior year of HS. Then Coach C will tell the parents that he is splitting the team up into 2 recruiting teams. The top 7-8 kids will get recruited to D1.some D 2. And the rest will go D 3 with no athletic scholarship money. But the parents will brag that their kid plays college lacrosse
But the 7-8 D 1 kids are all not on the team yet. Each year he will add kids that he feels can go D1. Some of the really good ones will even get discounts to play for express so he can plaster their names and the commitments on his web site. While the other 28-35 kids make coach c $$$$$$. I don’t blame Coach C. He is making a killing. Supply and demand. There is a demand to play for express. Can’t fault him for making Money.
He is pretty honest in telling parents that their kid will not play. But parents think that if they practice they will get better. I’m not knocking them. To each their own, I just think it’s crazy. I feel there are better ways to go if your kid is going to play D3.