Originally Posted by Anonymous
How often is Express practicing? Outdoors at all?

Practice this weekend... 25 degrees doesn’t stop CoachC
Better get tuned up. Rumor is WSYL no exceptions for the bloated rosters. 25 players only, includes 2 goalies. Here come the cuts and demands for refunds!

no problem getting to that number for Express, 25 player roster is nothing new for WSYL
My point is when we tried out nobody said we wouldn't have a spot for all the team tournaments. Our roster is currently at 30 with a few who float in and out. How are other clubs handling rosters over 25 players? Are some kids told they have to stay home?

Arent they entering 2 WSYL teams? That gives them the evaluation time and roster flexibility to change things up until whenever rosters are due. Keep 46 plus 4 goalies.

That's what the parents were told from the beginning. Currently, from my best estimate there are 58-60 players between the 2 teams. I'm not entirely sure how many additional kids were brought on in the fall/winter. The 58-60 includes 5 or 6 goalies. That's not even including the kids who wouldn't be on either one of those teams, which is probably another 8-10. Now how they go about making those cuts and moves will be interesting to say the least.