Originally Posted by Anonymous
Based upon the limited amount of lacrosse I watched this summer I think a case can be made that the big kid on Tigers is the most dominate player in the 2026 class at this point in time. While similar arguments can be made that a few kid on Sweetlax, Express LI, Hawks and Prime Time truly dominate, the sheer height and weight of the Tiger middie make him something truly special.

Ha,thanks dad. While he is certainly a very good player, I have seen a number of players that are more skilled than him who also have size and speed.
Very good player indeed, but we saw a kid this summer at NLF (we were just watching as my nephew plays for a MD team that was involved) on Big 4 HHH who was similar size to big Tigers player but seemed much faster and probably more skilled. They were not an impressive team but the one kid was a monster (could be a lot older, no idea on age).

The biggest difference between the two that Ive seen and both are very good is the kid form Big 4 H is unselfish and makes the pass when he gets doubled or tripled. I do feel bad for the Tigers kid with his dad on the sideline barking at the coaching staff. We saw that at NLF and NAL