Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
You are contradicting yourself, if you brought your kids to another team, arent those parents on that team going to be pissed. I know your just making a point, I agree with your point. It shouldn’t happen.

The point is " enough already". The coaches need to be told that the parents/kids won't stand for a free for all where there are 3-4 new kids at every practice. Make your roster and coach them , that's it. I see what you're saying about other parents being pissed on another team but the point really is that these coaches news to be told that this garbage won't stand . Let them feel threatened like your kid is feeling threatened every practice when it becomes a free for all tryout every week .

Agreed. I'm not on LI, but my son's friend was offered a spot on his team. He is really good, and would have been a starter but the kid/parents weren't ready to commit to the change and said "We'll see, maybe later". Coach said no, it's now or not at all this year. That's how it should be. Get good players and develop the team. Not constantly scour the waiver wire like it is fantasy football.