Originally Posted by Anonymous
Those going to the WSL qualifies, how many times a week are your boys practicing as a team and doing still work with your team.

3X/Week

which team is that im calling bs

Why would you call BS on someone answering the question? How may times per week is your team practicing?

calling bs because it's hard to believe that any team is practicing 3x per week as a full group right now. maybe 91 since they have an indoor facility but I even doubt that very much. I, just like you I assume, don't play on a team, the team my kid is on is practicing twice per week.

My sons team is only does skill work every now and again, but no weekly team practices.
I do hear that most of the other club teams do practice atleast 1x a week and have been for a few months

Is your team not going into the WSL qualifiers? How are you not having team practices if you are? Even if your not entering why wouldn’t you be having team practice and expect to complete in other torture tournaments? What club is this.
Don’t ask if you don’t want the answer. 3x a week.

Before the bad weather we were outdoors once a week and indoor 2x a week. Whoever is calling BS is just plain notIntelligent.

We were going 1x outdoor and 2x inside. Since Christmas we have just been going 1x indoor each week with optional skill clinic now and again. I guess issue is trying to find space indoor at a good time/day.