Originally Posted by Anonymous
Doesnt include playdays that arent on USCL

Looking for advice. Have 3 sons, my older son plays on a lesser 2026 team in one of these regions. He has been told he could make one of these elite teams if he tries out. We we would have to switch clubs though. Anyone have any experience with this siutation and how did it go? If he joins this much better coached team next year he also will get better looks in high school and they got a good record at that. And If he does move should I transfer my other two or will the existing club not care about just moving my older one? Thanks.[/quote]

You are good to be hesitant to this decision. Had the same decision to make with my oldest a while ago. We left for Sweetlax all at ocne and never looked back. My oldest is now D1 player and we moved my others at the same time and it was the right move so my other kids did not get blow back and are at teh top of there grade. My other son is also looking good for college now and the advice I would give is the teams that are strong into high school and with the best coaching and roster and with strength of schedule will only get stronger. Do not go to the marginal team that offers promises but has no results is the course we learned. Dont know the other markets but hope this helps and good luck. Also look for the coach that cares about your kid and the team. Trust your gut and avoid the money grab.[/quote]

Thanks