Originally Posted by Anonymous
I wish I had the self-esteem of the Towermen! Haha! Rose-colored glasses, for sure!

They don’t belong and it was proved but the program is gonna ask each player to form over $375 plus all travel expenses just to finish near or on last place. SMH

Even if they do well. What type of message are you sending to the kids?

The team didn't play well enough to qualify from the start. Now you are going to lobby your way into a tournament that you simply didn't qualify for?

I am sure that it is a tough pill to swallow when the team was basically made for and focused mainly on attending the WSYL.

Sounds like the lesson being taught is to cry until you get what you want.

Why am I not surprised...

Come on when LIE beat TM 15-2 both times in our spring scrimmages they know they would not qualify right?

Towermen will beat most teams in this thing. Extra training prior will get team ready. Towermen have a good a chance as any.

If you are losing 15-2 against Express and regularly losing to VLC, Jersey Express, 2way, BBL etc how about trying to win a game before talking like a big dog

Maybe WSYL should have a bracket where these scrub teams should have to filter out to eventually play the #1 seed in the first round like college hoops? These scab teams play a mini playoff in 2 to 3 rounds and the winner of the worst teams plays the #1 seed to make it fair?