Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not sure about the other clubs but express has played every weekend for 4 straight weeks . When there hasn't been a tournament they have played at least two scrimmages per weekend and still going .

I’m not an express dad, and there’s plenty of people that complain about them. But at least they only run a few tournaments and not the absurdity of 91 and my lacrosse tournaments. This allows them to put there kids in competitive tournaments that they don’t own. Wonder if this is the reason why they are the dominate team (on Long Island ) at this age group ?

You hit the nail on the head . While there may be a lot of negative talk about express and I have heard them all . One thing I will tell you is that they actually seek out the best teams to play. For example last week they went to jersey and played the tigers from PA one if the best in the 2026 year . At express they feel that you only get better by playing the better teams . I know that 91 seems to donut differently and it's blatantly obvious that they play in their own tournaments where they control the brackets and face the weaker teams .