Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sounds a thought your a little worried about your kid and your kids playing time ..sounds as though your protecting your kid .it’s understandable, that’s why they have B teams ..the team can improve and add better players but your worried about chemistry hmmmmmm ok lol..

Don't even have a kid on the team so relax guy , you're wrong ..as I said before I have older kids and have seen how this plays out . Teach your kid to make commitments to a team and to stick with that team not run away when things get difficult . All for a trophy. You're a sick puppy and I feel bad for your kid , your really teaching him to be a whimp rather than to honor commitments .

I will choose to teach my son LOYALTY, PRIDE, COMMITMENT and HONOR every time. That is what youth sports used to be about! Unfortunately certain parents and certain coaches have lost their way!!! There are still great Coaches out there. Coaches that I consider role models!! I will stick with that team any day. Enjoy your trophy Dad and Junior!! I dont want to hang out under the tent with either one of you guys anyway!!! And most of the times Mom has a big mouth too. Grow up!!!

Seems as if Express will have plenty rooting against them in July.