Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is the deal with continuous Towermen bashing? Everyone should save it for after the WSYL. You don’t have any clue what you are talking about. When the WSYL rankings come out shortly Towermen will be ranked at least in the top 12 teams. Mark my Words!!!
WHOA, top 12 awesome. Why does anyone care about the WSYL rankings? Joke of a tournament

Why does everyone keep saying the WSYL tournament is a joke? I understand a couple teams who have too many kids with summer birthdays could not attend (ie Crabs, Laxachusetts) and this year you won't get the Canadian teams (ie Edge) but otherwise the top clubs in the US Lax rankings (not WSYL rankings) qualified and will do well. So why is the competition not perceived as a good? You are either complaining about the NLF tournaments that allows "holdbacks" or stating the only non-holdback tournament is a joke. You can't have it both ways. The top teams go to both of those tournaments and the same 5-6 teams will end up at the top of both. So unless you think the local Long Island tournaments are the best I am at loss on why everyone keeps saying the WSYL is a joke.

The person saying it is a joke has a kid on team that didn’t make it. No need to defend the WSYL- it is a legit tournament that will be televised on ESPN.

They same guy who is bashing WSYL will be same guy recording the championship and watching it over and over and over again.

Lol, nobody watches the wsyl that’s why it had a hard time staying alive and almost got shut down already, no sponsors. Only you and your wife watch it fool