Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express parents were not asked to pay not have we paid for any scrimmage or tournament. I see the need for you to compare but clearly 91 is a low class organization. Speaking of express , we have had 3 consecutive weeks of scrimmages and play days/tournaments already and have not paid one penny extra . Nice try though .

Yes, genius. That was exactly my point. Coach C makes the other teams pay all the fees. Perhaps you’re labeling the wrong organization as low class. Congrats on your 3 weeks of consecutive scrimmages. Now get a life.
Express parents were not asked to pay not have we paid for any scrimmage or tournament. I see the need for you to compare but clearly 91 is a low class organization. Speaking of express , we have had 3 consecutive weeks of scrimmages and play days/tournaments already and have not paid one penny extra . Nice try though .

Yes, genius. That was exactly my point. Coach C makes the other teams pay all the fees. Perhaps you’re labeling the wrong organization as low class. Congrats on your 3 weeks of consecutive scrimmages. Now get a life.

91 dad, it was your parents that were complaining . So go take care of your own house , it’s a mess . For an organization to tell a team that they’re going to a scrimmage but have to pay for it is low class. Happens all the time at 91. Have a friend that plays for 91 and if a coach decides to go outside of “ my lacrosse tournaments “ to challenge the kids the parents have to pay for that too. All facts. Low class corporate parent

Does not really seem like a "class" issue. Just a different business model.