Originally Posted by Anonymous
I wish I had the self-esteem of the Towermen! Haha! Rose-colored glasses, for sure!

They don’t belong and it was proved but the program is gonna ask each player to form over $375 plus all travel expenses just to finish near or on last place. SMH

Even if they do well. What type of message are you sending to the kids?

The team didn't play well enough to qualify from the start. Now you are going to lobby your way into a tournament that you simply didn't qualify for?

I am sure that it is a tough pill to swallow when the team was basically made for and focused mainly on attending the WSYL.

Sounds like the lesson being taught is to cry until you get what you want.

Why am I not surprised...
I can't speak for the Towerdudes or if they were whining or whatever,but I can confirm that both internationaln teams can not accept their bids for the WSYL due to covid nonsense. So WSYL decided to add one team from the North and the East based on championship bracket seeding. It was always going to be 7 teams from both regio s. So technically yes 2 teams that didn't qualify in Delaware will move forward to the series. I will add that both teams were ranked within the top 25 going I to the regionals.

Everyone stop stating Towermen didn’t qualify. THEY QUALIFIED! WSYL makes the rules and determines who goes. Topic is boring, move along.