Originally Posted by Anonymous

now that is funny, first using 2022 on a town team, i have never heard of a town team doing that, especially not GC where you wait your turn in the program, a program that goes to the LIC or NYSC each year, so your 2022 claim is a lie, and so is the clock bs. If your are a WP parent, get over it. enjoy the ride to the WSYL, but don't disparage a town, a team, a coach or the kids.
You have this whole thing backwards, a 24 team played well against a 23 team, see the positive and focus on your goal. To freak out now over a fall game is nuts, so much more pressure to come. You won't make it to July.

the gc 23's played up then came back to play with actual team.

Not a WP parent, but now I’m curious. Did these 23’s not play in the previous two games? Because nobody from GC has explained how GC ties BBL which WP obviously blew out. Based on the score, the game was not competitive. Somebody from GC please explain that. Because to this point, all I’m hearing is a lot of bragging about the GC program, but no explanation. That is the question that needs to be answered.

Explanation options for you to choose from, please pick one or all of the above.

1. BBL played poorly against WP
2. GC played better than previous games against WP
3. WP did not play as well against GC
4. All of the above

Again, not a WP parent, but to an unbiased observer, that is simply not logical. Based on that answer, I have to side with the WP parent on this one.