Originally Posted by Anonymous

GC is a reputable team. The coach of the 2023’s is the varsity coach and has never played to win. He consistently put that town team in A brackets for the last 4 years, that I know of, and they got beat down more often than not. My sons team generally beats them by close to 10 goals every time they play. The coach doesn’t worry about that. He’s doing it to make the varsity program better.

When it comes down to it, it’s merely a matter of matchups. Maybe WP leading scorer was shut down by a GC defender. Maybe WP middies are not big or strong enough to cover the big fast GC kid (coach’s kid I think). Maybe GC dominated the X. Maybe WP defender could stop a GC attack. All it takes is one of those things to happen and the game is drastically changed. Comparing common opponents can be used as a guide, but it doesn’t really mean much when the horn blows.

To come on here and accuse them of cheating just because they beat a team that’s a year younger is a little ridiculous, don’t you think? WP is a, primarily, 2024 team. They will beat a bunch of 2023’s, for sure, but definitely not most of them. They are supposed to lose. JA is smart, just like JS, he plays them up in weak tourneys so they can get used to bigger opponents. That doesn’t mean more skilled, just bigger.

Bro. You weren’t even at the game. GC didn’t win. It ended in a tie. Why are you commenting if you weren’t even at the game??

Bro. You didn’t even lose, bro? And you’re still calling everyone a cheater?? Bro, you need to get ahold of that fragile ego of yours. Seriously, Bro. It’s ok that your little junior bro didn’t beat a good town team, bro. It’s ok, though bro. I’m sure he’ll still get that D1 full ride, bro. You can send coaches his 7th grade highlight films, bro. Bro, they’ll be super stoked at how awesome he is, bro. But be sure to leave out the GC game, bro. Don’t want coaches seeing little bro all banged up, bro.

Must really hurt deep inside WP daddy. enough already.