A note to the clASSY Legacy Tornado 2023 father (blue shirt khaki shorts) yesterday at the championship game of Tri Star LaxClash game. Your disrespectful and unkind words regarding the team your son & his team just beat were unnecessary and did not go unnoticed. Yes, your sons team was the better one. They deserved to win. But when a game finishes 13-2 you needn’t say in ear shot of the opponents parents(who just watched their sons get plowed over and are still trying to show them the good in the game), the players siblings and players that are still getting off the field, that that was the WORST team your sons team has ever played. True sportsmanship is not kicking the integrity of a team while they are down. I’m sending an email to your Coach regarding this matter. Again, I’m not complaining about the game. It was rough to watch and I give accolades To the Legacy players. They’re very talented. But so are our boys. YOU are not a nice man and I hope this teaches you to please think before you speak.