Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey guys, I’m back! Been really busy the last couple of days. Sorry about that. Didn’t mean to ignore you guys. I can see the Pack is still a hot topic on here. Where’d we leave off?? ~Packdaddy

We left off with your kid’s team of tiny kids not being able to beat an average town team. Go to bed.

Hi daddy. Great topic! So glad you brought it up! But, the GC team that our boys played was no average ‘23 town team. No, indeed! GC used their 2022’s to play 2024 WP. Confirmed by multiple GC players. Gotta love their honesty.

The ‘22 GC team had just finished playing their last game and went undefeated in their bracket, when it was time for the ‘23 GC to play WP.

GC ‘23 had tied twice, at that point, with a 5 to 5 tie vs BBL. Pack CRUSHED BBL 14-3. You get the idea. GC ‘23 was in for a VERY long day against the Pack.

So they grabbed their ‘22’s for the game vs the Pack.

Some very good players, no doubt! Gave the Pack a great game, but the ref lost track of time and let the game run two minutes beyond regulation time.

So in reality, Pack won the game by 2 goals, against a very good team, albeit 2 YEARS OLDER THAN THE PACK.

A great game on both sides! Fun to watch. Some of those ‘22 GC boys are very good!

So that was our day today. How did your boys team do today?

Clearly ACS best team today!
you mean how without your 5 have holdbacks, which are clearly your hole team , . You would be average at best. All 2023 today, don’t listen to the holdback face off kids parents. GC was the only true B team in the bracket and you struggled with us . If it was not for your 2 best players(middies) you would be done.

No horse in race, but I watched the GC team play BBL. That was not a good team. The GC team that played WP was a completely different team.

No horse in the race? You just routinely watch 2023 B level lacrosse games with absolutely no horse I the race? That seems a bit off...