Originally Posted by Anonymous

Due yourself a favor, buy a bucket of balls, grab you son, go to your local H.S. field to practice. Afterwards, go grab a bite to eat.

I'd rather have an indoor practice for my son in the winter. Is the 91 clinic any good?

I love the indoor clinics for 91. They have the boys moving non-stop for a solid hour. Super high rep drills and the kids come out sweating and happy. It's my first year with the club, but I think it's great and my son enjoys it. To the guy that said to grab a bucket of balls and go to the HS field, you are off base. My kid loves being warm, for starters, but he also likes spending the time with his new friends and teammates. Plus, there's no ball chasing or down time like there would be at the field with just me. And afterwards, we go get a bite to eat! Lol!

Sounds like a sales pitch by a 91 staff member. All hype!

I find it funny that a parent asks a question to help him make an informed decision about helping his son and when people who have been there answer honestly and positively (because the training is excellent and intense) they are combatted by other bitter parents who have absolutely zero experience with the subject. Let me think... working with bitter dad in a cold field chasing balls (and not learning the aforementioned life lessons, that’s dumb) or spending time with his teammates, working on numerous drills and being instructed by legit lacrosse professionals?? I’m going with the latter being the more positive experience. And as far as it being a money grab, it’s included in tuition.

To answer the question for the original parent; the training is outstanding. If you’re looking for a ton of touches and nonstop training, it’s well worth your time.

My son is not on 91, but I saw that there is a weekly shooting clinic for an annual fee. Is this the same time slot that the 91 team practices at? If not, are there enough touches for 1hour? I am not looking for a crowded clinic. Thanks for your help.

That is a different practice time.. If it is anything like the training, it should be tons of touches and top notch..