Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let’s be honest folks the blantant tourney is a joke and a B/C talent fest. The fields stink, most parents think they are watching great lax and are clueless about the game. Parents yelling at youth lax is embarrassing and to boot most of the people are overweight. I could go on but everyone reading this probably can’t focus that long.

It's funny seeing parents pull up get out their vehicles, kids in tow, pulling their wagons garbage hanging over the side. Ever notice the parents yelling out the same generic phrases; wheels, lets go white, get a touch, it's gotta be blue, etc. what the heck do some of these people think they're watching, other than kids throw around a little white rubber ball. I couldn't wait to get out of there yesterday, like ever tournament, I trip over my self running to the car. If it wasn't for for the kid, I would be no where around this type venue. Spending a hot summer afternoon around teenagers isn't what I call pleasant. But hey, many people live for this. Like someone said, the alcohol consumption at these kids tournaments by some parents has to STOP, I can only imagine what takes place when they are home. People don't realize how foolish they look, walking around or sitting, watching kids play a game with their red solo cups. I can't wait until my kid is able to drive himself to these events.