Originally Posted by Anonymous
Thanks for your input......but you are wrong. They don't play at the same level as most D1 schools. But if you and son are happy that's what counts.

Keep telling yourself that it is all worth it if my son goes D1. You should go find the tape of Amherst vs. Yale from 2014 - there is a reason they don't scrimmage any more...[/quote]

Ok you are going to drag me into this. Now... you mention 1 game from 2014 as your evidence. So to start.... I agree there are a number of very good players/teams in D3 but the D3 teams do not have the depth most D1 teams have. But since You are on a NESCAC kick lets compare.......lets say keeping to schools in the same area...They would lose most games to Patriot league. The NESCAC would lose to Army, Navy, Boston, Lehigh, Loyola, Bucknell and Colgate but would play close with Lafayette and Holy Cross. Lets extend out to the Ivies.......You would lose to the Ivy teams except for Dartmouth. Now....if you want to bring up some lower level D1 teams be my guest. Soooo....again not to throw shade at D3, and again to express admiration to any collegiate student athlete in any sport......you are wrong about the level of competition. Have a Merry Christmas