Originally Posted by Anonymous
Bandits don't play up but Wolf Pack does? I'd like to see Wolfpack beat the Bandits.

WP has put themselves in a very easy bracket, again; just as they have done every fall for years because they are much better than the competition at 2024 (in the fall tourneys). They are an excellent team and have been since jump street, but now have a WSYL roster, so several players are likely young 2023’s (though the parents will claim to the contrary). I’m not sure how this will affect their tournament choices for the summer. Either way, they know that they are not going to be able to compete against A level 2023 teams and will return to playing 2024 in the spring and summers. Please move on.
As a matter of fact, there is only one challenging bracket this weekend. Bandits, West Coast Stars, Atlantic Coast All Stars, Edge and Thunder would not be scored upon by any of the other teams in the tournament, WP included. They are all outstanding teams. If the Atlantic Coast All Stars come with a full roster, they are unbeatable. Edge is big, physical and skilled, also. Both are stacked with older players. The Bandits are still an amazing team, but have become heavily dependent on one player, offensively. They will be tested for certain.

Bandits play up when they practice twice per week with JS 2022 team. This weekend Bandits will be missing several players so this will be a great test for them being undermanned so yes I am in agreement they will be tested. This is pretty much the last year and a half of this 'my team is better than yours" nonsense . Pretty soon NO ONE CARES WHO WINS

My feeling is the Bandits have proved themselves many many many times so this isnt about them. For me this is more about WP parents trying to put them at same level as Bandits. Bandits are superior in every position from attack to coaching. The bigger question is why WP thinks they should be higher than Taz, being that Taz pretty much has won every time they have played